Background by Freepik

Monday, January 18, 2016

Books I'm looking forward to reading in 2016!


There are sooo many books on my mind right now which I am so anxious to read! Some are already out, but others still need to receive a release date!! Read below which books I am anxiously looking forward to reading in 2016!
♥ Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard
I had no idea about the existence of Truthwitch, but when I saw everyone raving about this book on twitter and goodreads I had to have a peak to see what all the fuss was about. I read the synopsis and I was immediately SOLD! This is definitely on top of my TO READ list!!


♥ The Forever song (Blood of Eden, #3) by Julie Kagawa
Vampires, Blood, and merciless characters... I LOVE IT! Even though this book has already been out for a while, I still haven't come around to reading it (I know, right?!)! But fear not, this will be the year! Read my review on The Immortal Rules (Book #1) and The Eternity Cure (Book #2)!

  

♥ The series "The Lunar Chronicles" by Marissa Meyer 

I have yet to start this epic series, I am hearing great things about it all around me! Since I won't be getting any freebies from this series, I will need to head over to the book store to get these series in my book case, but I literally can't wait!

   

♥ The 4th installment of the "The Passage of Hellsfire" series by Marc Johnson. 

The name of the book and the release date is unfortunately still unknown. Marc Johnson is such a talented writer and I have completely fallen in love with all his beautiful books from this magical series. So far we have Catalyst (Book #1), What Once Was One (Book #2), and Reawakening (Book #3). I believe it is due to come out this year, so I'm super excited to step into this magnificent world again which Marc Johnson so perfectly created.

  


♥ The 3rd installment of "The Caelian Cycle" series by Donnielle Tyner. 

Realease date and title of the third installment are still unknown. This series was another major hit of 2015, in my opinion! Any Young Adult fanatic who loves the paranormal genre will absolutely love this! Read my review on the first two books, Lost (Book #1) and Bound (Book #2).

 

Well there are many more books which I am extremely stoked about reading, and so far 2016 has been so good to me. I've been receiving some GREAT books which all seem to have follow ups coming out this year! So I couldn't be happier!

Which books are you looking forward to reading in 2016?