Background by Freepik

Thursday, December 17, 2015

What to expect from RP soon!

So I don't know about you, but these last few weeks have been completely hectic and quite a drag. I work at a university here in the Netherlands, and at the end of every year, it seems to be one of the most busiest times ever: rounding  off last minute projects, requests from clients, and you name it! This has basically been the reasons why my reading as been so slow lately and why my reviews and blog post have basically been... well lacking!

But, fear not, Readiculously Peachy is not dying! I have so many exciting reviews and post coming up soon! Aaaand, stick around because I'll be throwing a great Christmas Giveaway!!

So here is what to expect these upcoming days/weeks/months to come:


Book Reviews:

Starriest Summer by Adele Young
 Reawakening by Marc Jonhson - Read my review on the first and second book!
 Once Upon a Christmas by Rosanne Croft, Linda Reinhardt, Sharon Bernash Smith
 Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis
 The Stranger in the Mirror by Rachel Smith
 Life after the Undead by Pamela Labbe
 Pheonix Awakens by Eliza Nolan
 Evolve by Chad Grills
♥ Five Seven Five by C.E. Wilson
 Black Five by J. Lynn Bailey



I am super excited to read all these books and I am hope to read most of them during my Christmas holiday these upcoming two weeks! Yes! Finally I'll have the time to sit on the comfy couch and just read away...

I will also be doing some book-related DIY/arts and crafty things which will also be related to Christmas, and I will post aaall about them in explicit detail with even perhaps a video! Exciiitingggg!

And as I've mentioned earlier, I will be running some exciting giveaways which may entice you fanatic readers out there...So, you better keep an eye on my blog!!

Tell me what your plans are for your Christmas holidays, I'd love to know!