Background by Freepik

Friday, July 17, 2015

Feature & Follow: My Dream Library

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Meme name:
Feature & Follow
Day: 
Friday
Hosted by:
Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
Description
The hosts of this meme will suppose one question to the bloggers and the bloggers will answer this question in their personal blog post.

For more information about this meme, check out the hosts' blog!
__________________________________

The features of this week are: The Book Bundle. If you like to participate with this feature, make sure to follow the hosts and the featured blogs!

Q: If you had the money what would your own personal library look like? What would be in it? What colors, decorations, etc would you put in it?


If I had a personal library, I would have shelves covering at least one complete wall in the living room. I absolultey adore the look of an 'old english library' so I would definitely have one of those awesome ladders which leads me up and up all the way to the highest shelf!

I would also have some wacky designed book shelves throughout my house and have an amazing tree form book shelf in my bedroom!


Oh and of course I'd have a roaring fireplace in my living room AND my bedroom!!


What do you guys think and how would your perfect library look like?


Please follow me through Facebook, GFC, Twitter, RSS (enter email) and/or Google+! I'd love to see your post and follow your blog, so please post below!


18 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE the quirky bookshelves like the tree ones! I added one like that to mine here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your peace sign bookcase!!

      Thanks for stopping by ;)

      Delete
  2. Ohh I love those tree shaped shelves! I'd love to have them too.

    Thanks for visiting! I'm a new follower via GFC :)

    -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! I love the quirky bookshelves! I really want one for my room!

    My F&F

    Lizzie @ The Sarcastic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the open space and the fireplace.
    New GFC follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thanks for following, loved your choice as well :) Followed back!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love that tree bookshelf! Great post. New Google + follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Aww thanks so much for following! Hope to see you around!

      Delete
  6. I love those bookshelves! I'd love one! Or 6 or 9 or... yeah... a lot :D

    New follower via GFC and Google+, your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes that amount sounds about right :)

      Thank you so much, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  7. Ohh what a beautiful library. Hi new follower on Facebook, GFC, Google+ and on Twitter here is my #FF

    http://lajerseychikareadsindiebooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/feature-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following me! Followed you back :) Look forward to seeing you around!

      Delete
  8. The Fireplace <3 the Tree shaped shelves are beautiful! Thanks for the follow! Followed you back through gFC. :)

    Donita @ My Random Book thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so lucky to have the room for my own home library and started putting mine together earlier this year. It's still a work in progress, so I'm not forking out huge amounts of money at once. At the moment, I have one wall of floor to ceiling bookshelves which are filling up fast. I probably need to explore Pinterest to get a few design ideas of where to go with it next. I love those tree shelves, something like that would look incredible on display! Thanks for sharing poppet, you've given me inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome that you are in the process of genuinely building your own library! That will be dream of mine to fulfil one day as well! Yay, I'm so happy I inspired you :) Good luck with everything!!

      Hope to see you around :)

      Delete