Background by Freepik

Friday, May 9, 2014

Feature & Follow: Guilty Pleasures

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Meme name:
Feature & Follow
Day: 
Friday
Hosted by:
Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
Description
The hosts of this meme will suppose one question to the bloggers and the bloggers will answer this question in their personal blog post.

For more information about this meme, check out the hosts' blog!
__________________________________

The features of this week are: Read Write All The Time and Bookswarm. If you like to participate with this feature, make sure to follow the hosts and the featured blogs!

Q: What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.



I would definitely have to say that my guilty pleasure, besides books, is food! So much, that I am actually working hard to loose those little flabbies around the waist and hips... OOPS! I am quite determined and besides, this year I will be visiting Miami Florida, so I need to be a LITTLE in shape if I want to look a little sexy and confident on the beach, haha ;)

For me it is not so much the type of food I eat (although I really do have to say that I LOVE my candy sugar strips, chips, and freeeench fries!!), but its more the portions that I make which are actually WAY to big for the size that I really am... GUILTY! I just look food so much.... :P


My most famous food addictions:



Chicken/veggie Risotto...mmmmmmm! I make the best (*chuckle* even if I say so myself *chuckle*)... but always waaaay to much... I think it also has to do with the fact that I just don't know how to measure how much rice I need to cook (aka I just dump half the bag of rice in the pan....) It's definitely that type of food which you just keep eating even though your body is about to burst because you're so full!




Mexican (street) food... especially from the beautifully-delicious restaurant called Wahaca! Their miniature tacos, tostados, taquitos and quesadillas are just mouth watering and sooo scrumptious!! I can never deny this place when I walk by... and their home made nachos and guac is just to DIEEE for!


And of course, CANDY! Sugar strips, gum balls, NERDS... anything colorful and sweet will drift me right into hypnosis... really...I have an addiction problem...



Enter your email address:



Delivered by FeedBurner




Follow on Bloglovin


Share your me your thoughts and your FF's!If you have followed me, please let me know how you have done so:)

4 comments:

  1. All these food are making me hungry! I'm a sweet tooth also :D

    Happy Friday! New follower via GFC
    Fathomless Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum New bloglovin follower
    ❤ Brittany @
    Follow me here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually don't like Risotto... but those dishes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete