Background by Freepik

Friday, April 5, 2013

Peachy News: A tiny Peak at The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Teaser



When I heard they had tiny little parts revealed of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie trailer out on the MTV movie awards commercial, I immediately jumped up my seat and raced to my laptop to check it out! In this small preview you see where Katniss Everdeen and Peta Melark are introduced to take part of the 74th annual Hunger Games! You see how Katniss' arm is raised and she supports a smile which we readers undoubtedly  know of course isn't as genuine as many people may believe... ;)

The world premier of the teaser trailer will come out on 14th April live 9/8c during the MTV Movie Awards. I will definitely be watching this live and I cannot wait to see the teaser trailer (finally!!). 



Will you be watching? What are your thoughts of the tiny snippets of what's to come on April 14th? 


4 comments:

  1. *gasp* I. Can't. Wait. To see this! I need to know what it looks like! *whimpers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be able to watch it since I don't have cable... :( *boos at TV*
    I guess I'll wait till it comes out in theaters in what seems like 100 months... :p

    See you around blogger buddy! ^_^

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to post the trailer on my blog once it's out :)
      Thank's for stopping by!! :)

      Delete