Background by Freepik

Friday, June 22, 2012

Peachy went MIA??

Hi Dear Peachy Readers!

I have a lot of explaining to do, but to start, I would first like to explain why I have basically been MIA (Missing In Action) for the last few weeks! Well... I finally moved to London and started my internship as a HR (Human Resources)Trainee at a hotel. It's been a wild and exciting trip so far, but also very busy and hectic! That is actually one of the main reasons why I haven't been active on my blog... Another reason is that I had to study for a very important exam... finance...and the amount of love I have for reading is equal to the amount how hatred I have for studying, and especially finance! But unfortunately that is still a part of my bachelor degree and I must complete it in order to graduate! So my exam is this upcoming Monday and after that I will fly straight back to London!
Finally after this hectic moment in my life I will have more time to read more peachy books and post more reviews, vlogs, updates and more! Just bare with me for these upcoming days and keep checking back!

Again I would like to apologize to my readers and the authors who have sent me their books, but please have a little more patience with me and soon I will get straight back into the blogging action ;) I look forward to it and I hope you do too!

8 comments:

  1. That's so awesome and exciting that you've moved to London and got that internship! Very cool. Well, I most certainly don't blame you for being absent with so much going on in your life. You don't need to apologize - it's your blog, you can show up when you want haha! ;D I hope you do great on your exam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linny! Tomorrow's the big day!! Looking forward to finally finishing it ;) Hope to see you around more :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the move and internship!
    I just tagged you to recieve the Liebster Blog Award!
    Go to http://readbetweenthecovers.blogspot.com
    for details on how to accept the award! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candace! I am super flattered! I am happy you enjoy my blog;) And now I just got to get back into the loop once I finished my finance exam ;) See you around!!

      Delete
  3. Glad you're back to blogging. And you are one lucky one to live in London :)

    I also wanted to let you know that we tagged you for the Liebster Award. Check out our blog for more information.

    Angela from Reads to Reels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been a while but now I am definitely back :) Thanks for the tag! x

      Delete
  4. You moved to London?! And didn't take me with you?! LUCKY!! lol. :D Congrats.
    Oh, and I tagged you in my Liebster Blog post. For more info, click the link. :D http://tayteh.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure did! Sof ar its been going good, but I was again in a busy period, but now I'm back for good :) Thank you for tagging me in your Liebster Blog! x

      Delete